Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rhetorical Analysis

The article assigned for reading on the subject of 'Rhetorical Analysis' taught me alot. Before reading this I had heard of the word rhetorical but never really searched to find out what it meant. I've written quite a few rhetorical analysis', but I didn't know that they were called that at the time. I learned that a rhetorical analysis is what you write about a something. It is your opinion on someone else's work/ideas, and it is supposed to be persuasive. I guess there are things in this world that I do that I just don't know the names of. I must have written over a dozen papers like this in highschool, but the teachers just didn't call them that.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Alli, I really did not know what a Rhetorical Analysis was before I read the reading about it. The reading was extremely useful and taught me a lot as well. Knowing how to write a Rhetorical Analysis will help us a lot on our next project when we have to do an analysis on an advertisement.

    ReplyDelete