Friday, October 8, 2010

A Twisted World

This article was pretty funny. Honestly, I agree with everything they say. If we had celebrities run our country I'm pretty sure that all of that stuff would happen. For example, if someone like Lil Wayne was running our country weed would be sold at every store that there is and marajuana would definatly be legalized. He's in jail for it right now(and some other things), but no one would be put in jail for it. It would be something people thought was like going to school and had a good job...like if someone smoked weed it would be looked apon as if they were a great person. I like the sarcasm in the writing too. It keeps me interested and makes me laugh(:

1 comment:

  1. just remember that an outside audience would not know which essay you were talking about. You need to let realize that your audience is not just our class on here.

    ReplyDelete